Ainvesting is aimed at providing excellent customer service and ensures that all the efforts necessary to quickly and efficiently process withdrawal requests will be made. We ask our clients to provide additional information to make sure there is no fraud or any other potentially suspicious activity. Ainvesting uses industry leading security and encryption technologies to make any transactions on our trading platform and in our trading system as reliable as possible.
*Please note that your account must be fully verified prior to the withdrawal process. A list of documents required can be found here. In some cases, the Company reserves the right to request some additional documents.
The required documentation:
- Government Issued Id/Passport
- Proof of Address
- Assessment of Appropriateness
If you have opened positions, you will not be able to withdraw your entire available balance. A minimum amount is needed to maintain due to the maintenance margin requirements.
(available balance – maintenance margin) and margin 1% is the maximum withdrawal amount.
Withdrawal requests may take up to five business days to process. Delays beyond our control might occur due to third party withdrawal payment methods (i.e. credit card company, the wiring bank or intermediary banks which delay transfers, in extreme cases, of up to 3 weeks).
How do I request a withdrawal?
- Log in to your Ainvesting account
- Click “Withdraw” on the main page
- Please enter the amount and submit it by clicking the “withdraw” button
- To complete your request, please print a withdrawal form, sign it manually and sent it to [email protected] or by fax: +359 28155666
- Once your request is complete, the information is forwarded to us for processing. You will receive an email confirmation of your withdrawal request.
*Please note that your account must be fully verified prior to the withdrawal process. A list of documents required can be found here. In some cases, Company reserves the right to request some additional documents.
** The rules also require that you withdraw your money from trading account using the same methods as you have deposited them. If you make the deposit using credit card, the withdrawal should also be done via credit card. If a deposit is made via bank transfer, the withdrawals will be transferred back to your bank account. In case deposits were made using e-wallet (Neteller), the funds will be returned as a bank transfer or by the Netteler e-wallet.
***All profits will be returned via bank transfer. (The profit amount less than $150 might be transferred by any other method approved by the Company, subject to regulation).
How do I check status of my withdrawal request?
- Click Account Options > Funds Management > Withdrawal requests.
- You will see a new pop up window with full details of your withdrawal.
*Please note that you can cancel your request at any time while its status is “pending”
Why a withdrawal was rejected?
- Your account is not fully verified.
- We did not received a signed withdrawal form.
- A withdrawal form is not manually signed, we received only parts of it or it states a date of withdrawal which was already rejected
- We were unable to transfer funds to the Bank/e-wallet details provided or we did not receive correct details at all.
There are no additional or hidden fees neither for deposits nor for withdrawals. Banks and/or intermediaries can charge additional fees, such as processing fees. Ainvesting takes no responsibility for any additional fees charged by third parties (such as banks, credit cards processing services, or e-wallet fees).
Our team at Ainvesting strives to make your trading a story of success. We are determined to do our best to assist in solving any issues that might occur. We have a special dedicated customer support team that will help you solve any problems at any time 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Please contact us with any questions you may have.